• Graduated from the Academy of contemporary dance DANCEHAUS in Milan, directed by Susanna Beltrami, where he worked for her company. He studied also with different artists such as Damiano Bigi e Marigia Maggipinto (Tanztheater Wuppertal Pina Bausch), Sita Ostheimer (Hofesh Shechter Company), Katharina Christl (Ballet National de Marseille), Tony Rizzi (Ballet Frankfurt), Peter Brook and Robert Wilson.
• Later he worked for different artists such as Leonard Eto (director of Kodo collective) for his project “blendDRUMStheater”, Armando Lulaj during the 56° edition of Biennale dance of Venice, Vadim Voster for “Black art of Europe” and with Mariah Carey and Sakis Rouvas for the World Music Awards 2014 in Montecarlo. From 2015 he collaborates with the visual artist Jan Fabre for the show “Mount Olympus / 24h” and the solo “THE GENEROSITY OF DORCAS” (2018).
• From 2016, Sedda performs for the italian contemporary choreographer Enzo Cosimi for his productions “CORPUS HOMINIS” and “ESTASI” (from 2019).
• In 2017 he collaborated with the French choreographer Nathalie Larquet as a dancer for the show “IN WAHRHEIT BIN ICH EIN PFERD”.
• He also worked for brand as MARNI, LEVI’S or Tom Rebl for fashion show and as a choreographer and dancer for different music videos.
• As from 2018 onwards, he pursued a career as an HIV/AIDS activist. He collaborates with various associations at European level using his personal experience as a person living with HIV.
• In 2019 together with Alessandra Ferreri and Joshua Vanhaverbeke, he created Vitamina.
Vitamina is an artistic project founded by Alessandra Ferreri, Joshua Vanhaverbeke and Matteo Sedda, focused on a hybrid language of dance, visual arts and performance. They are specifically fascinated by the cracks and glitches in the system, those sweet spots which trigger them for their potential of questioning basic human conditions.
• In 2020 he started a new creation called “KARRASEKARE” with the IgorxMoreno company. It is a start of a working progress that will continue throughout 2021 and onward.