• Graduated from the Academy of contemporary dance DANCEHAUS in Milan, directed by Susanna Beltrami, where he worked for her company. He studied also with different artists such as Damiano Bigi e Marigia Maggipinto (Tanztheater Wuppertal Pina Bausch), Sita Ostheimer (Hofesh Shechter Company), Katharina Christl (Ballet National de Marseille), Tony Rizzi (Ballet Frankfurt), Peter Brook and Robert Wilson.
• Later he worked for different artists such as Leonard Eto (director of Kodo collective) for his project “blendDRUMStheater”, Armando Lulaj during the 56° edition of Biennale dance of Venice, Vadim Voster for “Black art of Europe” and with Mariah Carey and Sakis Rouvas for the World Music Awards 2014 in Montecarlo. From 2015 he collaborates with the visual artist Jan Fabre for the show “Mount Olympus / 24h” and the solo “THE GENEROSITY OF DORCAS” (2018).
• From 2016, Sedda performs for the italian contemporary choreographer Enzo Cosimi for his productions “CORPUS HOMINIS” and “ESTASI” (from 2019) and dance for Compagnie Heimat.
• In 2017 he collaborated with the French choreographer Nathalie Larquet as a dancer for the show “IN WAHRHEIT BIN ICH EIN PFERD”.
• In 2018 he worked as assistant to Tony Rizzi for his solo “I am a mistake” with text from Jan Fabre.
• He also worked for brand as MARNI, LEVI’S or Tom Rebl for fashion show and as a choreographer and dancer for different music videos.
• Recently, he has been working on his first own creation:
From 2018 he begun a new creation called “POZ!” which touches on issues concerning HIV and AIDS true a personal experience. He is cooperating with different associations and institutes helping people with HIV/AIDS like LILA (Lega Italiana per la Lotta contro l’Aids – Cagliari), Plate-Forme Prévention Sida (Bruxelles) or Institute of Tropical Medicine (Antwerp).
DATES OF THE PERFORMANCES (Click here)
Matteo gave various classes and workshop.
After three weeks of summer school in 2017 in Viagrande Studio (Sicily), he made with two other choreographers (Davide Montagna and Claudia Rossi Valle) “PARADISE LAB”, a show for 20 students and amateurs.